Are you using an LG Android device? Are you looking for a way to connect your LG device to a Windows computer? If so, you’re in the right place. Download LG USB Driver v3.10.1 here, install it on your Windows computer, and connect your LG handset in seconds.
Once you finish installing the LG USB Driver v3.10.1, you can connect your LG smartphone, tablet, phablet, or feature phone to your Windows computer – without installing the LG Bridge app or any other LG PC Suite application.
You can download the working version of the LG USB Driver here.
Download LG USB Driver v3.10.1:
LG USB Driver v3.10.1 Package Information:
- File Name: LG_Mobile_Driver_v3.10.1.zip
- File Size: 9.27 MB
- Compatible With: Windows Based Computers
Points to Remember:
1) LG officially provides all the USB drivers available here. If you encounter any issues with the USB drivers you use, please contact the LG support team.
2) If you are using a Mac OS computer, you can download LG USB Drivers for Mac to connect your LG Device with your Mac computer.
3) You can install the LG USB Driver provided here on all versions of Windows, including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (for both 32bit & 64bit).
4) Follow our instructions on how to install the LG USB Driver on a Windows computer to install the driver on your Windows PC or Laptop in seconds.
5) Once you install this driver on your computer, you can connect your LG device to and flash the stock firmware.
6) After installing this driver, if you still cannot connect your LG device to your Windows computer, let us know by leaving a comment below.