Are you using an LG Android device? Are you looking for a way to connect your LG device to a Mac computer? If so, you’re in the right place. Download LG USB Driver v5.2 here, install it on your Mac computer, and connect your LG handset in seconds.
Once you finish installing the LG USB Driver v5.2, you can connect your LG smartphone, tablet, phablet or feature phone to your Mac computer – without installing the LG Bridge app or any other LG PC Suite application.
You can download the working version of the LG USB Driver here.
Download LG USB Driver v5.2:
LG USB Driver v5.2 Package Information:
- File Name: LG_Mobile_Driver_v5.2_Mac.zip
- File Size: 715.85 KB
- Compatible With: Mac Based Computers
Points to Remember:
1) LG officially provides all the USB drivers available here. If you encounter any issues with the USB drivers you use, please contact the LG support team..
2) If you are using a Windows OS computer, you can download LG USB Drivers for Windows to connect your LG Device with your Windows computer.
3) Once you install this driver on your computer, you can connect your LG device to your computer and flash the Stock firmware.
4) After installing this driver, if you cannot connect your LG device to the Mac Computer, let us know by leaving a comment below.
Leave a Reply